WILD ROSE SCHOOL MAP
The story of the Hazard family lays the time line of the settling of Wild Rose Prairie
THE FINAL WILD ROSE SCHOOL HOUSE. It stands today as a community center.
WEST BRANCH SCHOOL MAP.
THE WILLIAMS VALLEY SHOOL in 1908. This photo and student names are the compliments of the Hodges family.
These are the final School house photos available to us at present. The above schools fall into alphabetical order. Those following will appear in random order. Until then, YELLOW ROSES SAY GOODBYE
This photo was copied by Peter Coffin from a Deer Park Tribune booklet from 2002. This photo is of Burroughs School at the corner of Burroughs and Spotted Roads.
It is uncertain if the Pine Park & Pine view are one and the same but its doubtful. This is a first time view of this school, extracted from the Last Bell by Alpha Napp.
WILD ROSES GAVE THIS PRAIRIE ITS ROMANTIC NAME
THE FIRST WILD ROSE SCHOOL HOUSE
WILD ROSE SCHOOL HOUSE # 2
THE METODIST CHURCH. Built circa the same time as the earlest School house and holds Sunday services each week.
THE EARLY SETTLERS OF WILLIAMS VALLEY.
WILLIAMS VALLEY MAP
This is a much sought after 1932 Clayton, Washington, street map. Search is underway for a Clayton street map prior to the 1908 fire.
The Tien School
This never before seen picture was taken in 1911 of old Forreston School. Our thanks to Steve Thomas who is related to the Westby family.